Tariff & Policy
Terms & Condition
- According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the homestay.
- The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The primary guest checking in to the homestay must be at least 18 years of age. Children accompanying adults must be between 1-12 years.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the Badriville Homestay. The standard check-in time is 1 PM and the standard check-out time is 11 AM. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with Homestay phone number. You can contact the directly for early check-in or late check-out.
- The room tariff includes all taxes. The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged at the time of check-out.
- The homestay reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in.
- The Badriville, reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city.
- The above room rates are applicable upto 30 April 2018.
- Check-In time will be 1:00 PM and Check-Out time will be 11:00 AM.
- Each room can accommodate upto 2 adults and 2 kids OR maximum of 3 adult.
- Extra floor mattress (1 No) is available at INR 700 per night.
||DOUBLE BED ROOM - 2PAX
||FAMILY ROOM - 4PAX
Check In / Check Out Time Refund / Cancellation Policy
- 30 day prior to arrival date = 1 day retention/cancellation charges.
- 29 days to 14 days prior to arrival date = 25% retention/cancellation charges on the total booking amount.
- 13 days to 07 days prior to arrival date = 50% retention/cancellation charges on the total booking amount.
- 06 days to arrival date/ No-show = 100% retention/cancellation charges on the total booking amount Regarding Payment for Services.
- Payment for all hotel services may be made by cash, credit card, traveler’s checks and travel vouchers or coupons accepted by the Badriville Homestay. Please pay your bills whenever requested by the Front Desk while staying at the Homestay. All bills are due upon demand.
- When a guest wishes to prolong his/her registered departure date, prior notice should be given to the Front Desk. If an extension of stay is possible, settlement of past due accounts shall be required.
- Please show your room key to the cashier when you sign bills at restaurants in the Badriville Homestay.
- Payment should be settled at the Front Desk upon check-in or as requested by the Front Desk.
- The Badriville Homestay cannot cash any checks or coupons other than traveler’s checks issued by banks or other recognized financial institutions.
- Airline, train and bus tickets, taxi coupons, or items and services purchased in the Homestay stores or other facilities cannot be added to your Homestay bill.
Mrs. Madhu Devi
SBI ACC NO:- 31444369711
IFSC-CODE :- 0006170
Recommended To Bring The Following:
| Valid identity card
|| Cotton pants/trek pants
|| Woollen pullover
| Sun Cap/Hat
|| Waterproof gloves
|| Light rain coat or plastic sheet
| Vaseline/cold cream
|| Needle with thread
|| Personal medical kit
Participants Please Note:
The Programme schedule can be changed due to unforeseen circumstances. In case of any illness during the expedition, the expenses for medical treatment, travel and porter etc. are to be borne by the concerned individual. Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited during the camp. Badriville Outdoors cannot be held responsible for any accident, illness or any unexpected events during the expedition. Primary medical facilities will be available wherever, possible. Participants will be presented with certificates only on successful completion of the expedition. During the expedition the decision of the Camp Director will be final and binding.
Copyright © 2017, Badriville All rights reserved.